The Registered Nurse is an integral member of the multidisciplinary team. The Registered Nurse utilizes his/her knowledge, judgement and skills to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for patients under his/her supervision. The Registered Nurse's practice involves diagnosing and treating human responses to actual or potential problems and provisions of care supportive to or restorative of life and well-being. In addition it is a role of collaboration, coordination of services, and patient/family education. An Emergency Nurse must have the ability to make quick and accurate assessments about incoming patients including both physical and mental health conditions.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess current New York State license or current permit.
- One year Med/Surg experience preferable.
- Must achieve and maintain ACLS and PALS.
- TNCC and ENPC highly recommended.
- Certification in Emergency Nursing desirable.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed