To prepare and cook food to meet daily production requirements for food leaving the kitchen; for patients, dining room, and for special functions.
- Quantity food preparation experience desired, however, not required.
- Must be able to read and write English, make simple calculations and follow written and oral directions.
- Must have some formal or on-the-job training in food preparation, cooking, estimating quantity of food needed, in requisitioning and storing food and supplies, general kitchen management and safety sanitation in handling food supplies.
- High School Graduate preferred.
- Courtesy and tact in dealing with residents and staff.
- Ability to exercise judgment and initiative in dealing with residents, making last minute diet changes and satisfying residents requests, if feasible.
- Must be adaptable and willing to perform a variety of tasks as assigned.
- Must have speed in work and should have a desire to please.
- Must be willing to work as a team member and accomplish any task as needed in relation to food preparation, sanitation and customer service.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed