To assist the Director of Activities in planning, executing, and documenting the activity programs of Mercy/Uihlein Living Center. The Activity Assistant may be assigned Saturdays, Sundays and evenings as scheduled.
- Pleasing personality.
- Ability to work independently and follow scheduled plans, maintain composure in stressful situations, willing to try new tasks, adapt to change, remain flexible and have the ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- Ability to work as a team member with other department personnel.
- Ability to work with varying degrees of cognitive and physically disabled elderly residents.
- Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Valid NYS driver’s license; trained and expected to drive the Facility Van
- Certified by New York State as a C.N.A. or successfully complete the C.N.A course at a time to be determined by the department director.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed