Performs a wide variety of cleaning duties according to established procedures at various locations throughout the hospital. Responsible for maintaining the upkeep of hard floors and carpet care. Works with minimal supervision. Able to train new hires. Takes charge in the absence of Manager. Obtains cleaning supplies and consumable items from storage, stocks cleaning equipment carts, and empties trash receptacles.
- High School diploma or equivalent education.
- Must be able to read and understand directions and inventory linen supplies.
- Must have proven and demonstrated experience in all aspects of floor care and cleaning.
- Must have some computer experience.
- Must have good oral communication skills and be able to deal with representatives of other departments in a pleasant manner.
- Good manual dexterity required.
- Must be able to distinguish colors.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must have a proven record of attendance and no progressive discipline.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed