The Registered Nurse is an Integral member of the multidisciplinary team. The Registered Nurse utilizes his/her knowledge, judgment and skills to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for patients under his/her supervision. The Registered Nurse practice involves diagnosing and treating human responses to actual or potential problems, and provision of care supportive to or restorative of life and well-being. In addition it is a role of collaboration, coordination of services, and patient/family education.
- Current NYS- RN License
- Hemodialysis experience preferred
- Must be certified in BLS and obtain ACLS
- Must be able to understand, interrupt, and enforce CMS Conditions for Coverage for End-Stage Renal Disease
- Travel and flexible hours are required
- Basic knowledge of computers, Word Processing software and databases
- Must have demonstrated record of and commitment to safety; and dedication to excellence.
- Must possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with other staff members, patients and physicians.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must be willing to take on assigned functional management responsibilities related to quality and manage programs to drive desired outcomes
- Must be willing to work in Renal Dialysis and ASU units
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed