This position is for the Saint Regis Falls office
To perform the patient access functions in a manner to promote positive relationships with patients, physicians, hospital departments and visitors. To perform patient access duties in accordance with established policies and procedures of AH, as well as regulatory compliance agencies such as HIPAA, CMS, TJC, AOA and EMTALA.
- High school or Equivalence degree required.
- Candidate must possess typing skills.
- Computer experience required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology desirable as well as past experience in a professional office or health care environment.
- Candidate must possess positive customer service skills.
- Telephone etiquette skills desired.
- Professional appearance and proper speaking skills are needed to maintain good public relations with daily contacts.
- The ability to multi-task is preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed