Performs a variety of cleaning duties according to established procedures at various locations throughout the hospital. Obtains cleaning supplies and consumable items from storage, stocks cleaning equipment carts, and empties trash receptacles. Arranges furniture as requested for specific uses in various locations about the hospital.
- High School diploma or equivalent education.
- Must be able to read directions and measurements and inventory linen supplies.
- Must have good oral communication skills and be able to deal with representatives of other departments in a pleasant manner.
- Position requires that the employee be able to walk, stand, climb stairs, turn, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, pull and push for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds periodically.
- Good manual dexterity required.
- Must be able to discriminate colors.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed