- Under the leadership of the Director of Health Information Management, is responsible for managing clerical operations including document imaging, record management, outsourced medical transcription and release of information.
- Develops and oversees electronic medical record solutions. Knows and applies industry and best practice standards related to regulatory content and legal medical record management.
- Involved with ongoing system evaluation and troubleshooting working internally with IT staff, subject matter experts and external vendors.
- Evaluates and designs workflow related to use of the medical record
- Engaged in project teams building and testing functionality.
- Trains staff and the medical staff on use of electronic medical record systems for documentation and accessing patient information.
Four year degree in health related field with an RHIA or RHIT credential. At least four years HIM or physician office experience including work that involved implementation of electronic medical records. Proven knowledge of data capture, analytics and information management as well as regulatory requirements for documentation. Prior experience with facilitating education and training is preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed