The Nurse Manager is responsible for facilitating, coordinating and delegating the delivery of patient care to all patients receiving Cardiology or Oncology services or having contact with the Cardiology/Oncology Department. S/he is responsible for the staffing and management of patient care, for promoting the practice of professional nursing, and for the acquisition, development, and utilization of resources (human and material) needed to fulfill those responsibilities. S/he works cooperatively with administrators, physicians, staff, other managers and all customers of Adirondack Health to provide services, which consistently meet and exceed the expectations of their customers. This is accomplished by assessing and prioritizing opportunities to improve, plan and implement effective changes and evaluate outcomes of process improvement activities. The Nurse Manager models behavior consistent with the Adirondack Health’s management philosophy, actively supports the Mission and Vision of Adirondack health and effectively maintains the hospital’s Standards of Care and Practice.
- Current NYS License, graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- BSN Preferred with Cardiology, Critical care or Emergency Department nursing experience
- 1 year management experience as full time charge nurse, clinical lead, or Nursing Administrative Supervisor.
- ACLS certification within one year of hire
- PALS certification within two years of hire
- Certification in Perioperative Services preferred.
- Previous supervisory/management experience preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed